Weekend Travels in Paris
08/10-08/13 After work on Thursday, Nathalie and I drove to Paris! During the ride, we primarily discussed what she wants to do after her internship. After the internship, she will be done with her third Master's degree and she thinks she has finally found a field she wants to pursue--clean meat advocacy. Even though she has three Master's degrees (sensory analysis, wealth management, and financial markets), experience leading the Paris branch of Sea Shepherd, the ability to speak French and English fluently, and years of practice discussing veganism with others, she still doubts that she has the capacity to lead the clean meat movement in Europe. I strongly believe that she can lead the movement in Europe, so I did all I could to encourage her to start a nonprofit or create an EU branch within a US nonprofit before the opportunity to do so is taken by someone else. She thought my enthusiasm was very "American" because, according to her, the French are not known f...










Comments
Post a Comment