Evening in Maastricht
7/12
Anticipating an adventure in the evening, I packed dinner, which consisted of beans, bread, carrots, broccoli, some tikka masala sauce. and a beer. After my workout, I rode my bike in a random direction, hoping to find something interesting. I peddled around for a half hour, but I did not find anything other than suburbs and roads (like the streetpic and selfie below).
I stopped to eat eat my dinner and drink my beer at a sunny spot that had two horses (shameless beer advertisement below).
I decided to ride back a different way and as I turned a corner, a lush agricultural landscape popped into existence (pictures below).

I found these potatoes on the farm land :) Going to cook them up soon.
Here are some red gooseberries and blackberries I found as I continued my ride :) Later that night, I discovered my pastime of picking fruit and vegetables in urban areas is called urban gleaning.



Comments
Post a Comment